Sunday 26 July 2009

Hurray for Online!

Lzb writes: Online, this is great news that you have found the money to buy a new prescription to the internet dating company. How did you do this? I used to find ways to make money in the evenings too but I wonder if it was a different activity.

And so, you are on the road to discovery with this man and that is exciting. But I wonder whether you prefer a bebe or a lover? Squeezing his cheeks is not such a powerful ambition for a relationship between adults. Perhaps you can take this man to the park and play on the swings and have lollipops. Then in the evening you will be free to find another man who makes you want to do other things to other parts of his body instead.

Lzb

2 comments:

  1. I think we're talking gluteals, here? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think so? 'Squeeze his litle cheeks'..? When I feel a great passion for a man I don't think the word 'little' (never this!) and certainly not 'cheeks' - so many other adjectives and nouns, yes, but these, no.

    I will ask her!

    Lzb

    ReplyDelete