Thursday 30 July 2009

More secrets!?

I have just met a wonderful man completely by chance and we both seem to be very keen on each other. However, although there are all the right signs for a blooming relationship, I leave the country for a year come mid September. He is aware of this because I have mentioned it in passing but should I bring it up and put a sell by date on what we have at the moment? Or live innocently until then? From: Badly timed Brenda
Well darling Brenda,
Firstly, this is great that you have a wonderful man - and completely by chance! I love it when these things happen like magic. So this is good. Of course what is not as good is that you are going away. I have thought about this. In my experience men don't remember you so well when they don't see you regularly. They are like dogs in this regard. The leader of the pack is only the leader when they are present. The moment you go away, they need somebody else to tell them what to think, and eat, and do with their life. And of course to make love to them. So the next woman who has these capabilities will have this man. I'm sorry. However if the man is riche and can come to see you in your new place often, so that you can still remind him what to do with his life before, after, and sometimes during lovemaking, then this is another result. And so darling, really I say you have three chooses. The first is that you tell him you are going, ask him if he is riche, and if he wants to visit you. This way you can continue the liaison and perhaps have a bigger apartment? The second is that you tell him you are going and that these moments are all that matters. This way you will have wonderful, desperate, passionate lovemaking and I hope beautiful gifts of affection, and you will each cry when you go and it will be like a beautiful filme. And the third, which is my prefered action in these events, is to say nothing - and then suddenly vanish! Yes! They never forget you then! And that is so good for the soul!!
Which do you prefer? Lzb

1 comment:

  1. I like the whole 'you are coming with me and footing the bill' concept.
    I never had enough of that in my life.
    how do women do that?
    It's waist size, isn't it? If I could tear the cream cake from my face I might have a gold-plated, attentive sugar daddy by now and not hear 'Wharr's me tea, Darrrlin'?' quite so often.
    Pass the doughnuts

    ReplyDelete