Wednesday 5 August 2009

Deirdre is here again - but with a dangerous plan?!

Hello Lazibirrd just me again - I have read your reply but not really sure you have understood me. Perhaps it's the culture shock going on for you? I know how they do things in France - sounds very hypocritical to me - but here in Hampshire we are a bit more respectable. The WHOLE POINT is to be a wife you see - being a mistress is fun but not a good long term plan. And anyway I want to be Mrs P and be dripping with diamonds and taken out in public, that's not too much to ask surely? If wifey has taken her eye off the balls so to speak then I'd be mad not to seize the chance, wouldn't I? Perhaps I should befriend her instead and drop hints? Deidre

Lazybird replies: Deirdre, I thank you for your message. You know it arrives the same time that I saw this - a story of four women in America who were so angry with a cheating man that they arranged to have their revenge very creatively. One of the lovers met him in a hotel and then the wife and other lovers came to the hotel and glued his penis to his stomach! And you know I thought of your troubles! If you tell the wife, maybe she will do this to your Mr P (oh what a perfect name for this tale isn't it?) and then, what good will he be to you then? You could have his diamonds but no longer his leek. Does this translate? In France a leek - le poireau - is also a word for a penis you see. I don't know why. Green is a strange couleur for this isn't it? Lzb

No comments:

Post a Comment